Shop Fronts and Curtain Walling
The Safety Glass Replacements “Smart Wall” curtain walling in Cheshire.
- The benefits of off-site manufacture and rapid on-site assembly
- A finish painted to BS 6496 standard to ensure a 35 year guarantee
- Design that provides protection from atmospheric and electrolytic degradation suitable for heavy duty applications
- Mechanical fixing not affected by HAZ degradation experienced on welded joints
- A range of options to enable compliance with DDA and Document M legislation including low threshold and anti-finger trap sections
- Profiles all extruded from aluminium alloy 6063 T6 and comply with BS 1474 recommendations
- Polyester powder organic coating to BS 6496
Safety Glass Replacements “Shopline” curtain walling in Chester.
We’re one Staffordshire’s leading shop front and curtain walling suppliers. Offering you trade price from the get go. We provide Smart Wall, Shopline and MC Fire systems.
One of the best performing fully thermally broken screen and entrance doors in the UK, the Smart Wall system provides swing, hinged and automatic commercial entrance doors and ground floor treatment. Ideal for schools, colleges, and other educational buildings. Smart Wall can offer you:
- A system successfully tested to LPS 1175 level 2 and BS EN 1627 for enhanced security performance
- Doors weather rated to BS 6375
- Thermally broken low threshold, heavy duty doors and screens
- Anti finger trap
- Fully rebated swing door
- 30kg Dynamic impact test
- 6kN Statis load test
- Security grade 6 locking system
- Locking bolt withstands 10kN side load
- Polyamide thermal break
- Internally beaded sash
The MC Curtain Wall series features options for low and high rise buildings, sloped, faceted or structural glazed facades. All systems in the series feature CWCT certification, DL compliance and an extensive range of windows and doors. Other features found across the MC Curtain Wall series include:
- 60 minute fire and heat radiation rated profiles
- Concealed transoms
- Frameless vents
- Inter-changeable transom/ mullion profiles
- A versatile polyamide thermal break system
- Technical specification from 1.1W/m2k with 1.0 glass unit or 0.85W/m2K with 0.7 glass unit (All systems)
SGR MC curtain walling in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.