Double Glazed Units
All of our double glazed units are bespoke, so we can make orders to meet your specific requirements. All units come with a 10 year warranty when installed into frames with built-in drainage. We’ve supplied over 1 million double glazed units since we were first established.
You can order double glazed units in either toughened, laminated or float glass. We can offer quick turnaround times and can even have units made on the day.
- Toughened Glass is a particularly strong safety glass as it receives controlled thermal treatment, making it suitable for use in low level windows (under 1000mm from floor level) and in doors.
- Laminated Glass is a safety glass that holds together when shattered and is particularly suitable for commercial and public buildings.
- Float Glass is typically used for low risk or domestic glazing. Please note that this is not a safety glass.
We are also able to adapt our double glazed units to best suit your needs and offer the following optional extras:
- Triple glazing
- Fire resistant double glazed units
- Double glazed units for extractor fan installation
- Soft coat for energy efficiency: Soft coated products offer excellent thermal insulation, reducing drafts and helping to keep energy bills down.
- Warm edge spacers: Warm edge spacers insulate the edges of a sealed unit, allowing for more comfortable temperatures and keeping energy bills down.
- Argon and Krypton Filled: To help make your double glazing unit energy efficient as possible, we can fill glass with argon or krypton gas.
- Solar control double glazed units: Solar control reduces solar heat gain and offers high levels of natural light.